I have experience in and can assist you with;
• Front of camera
• Interviews on TV documentaries and news programs
• Interviewing politicians
• Advising on film scripts
• Assessment of TV show candidates
• Advising on or writing magazine articles
• Writing and editing books
My Personal Appereances
• T.V. appearance (via Skype) on "The Chrissy B Show", 27.1.2014 discussing "A mental health issue doesn't mean I'm crazy!"
• T.V. appearance on "The Chrissy B Show", 6.1.2014 discussing "A merry or miserable Christmas?" Full Episode embedded above.
• Guest Speaker at Autism and Complex Needs Conference, 15.10.2013, Birmingham
• Contribution to The Real Story in Real People magazine., 09.2013.
• T.V. appearance on "The Chrissy B Show", 21.08.2013 discussing "Combatting shyness". Summary video included below
• Guest speaker at the Only the Lonely Conference 2013, 13.6.2013, at the University of Manchester
• Contribution to How to beat anxiety in Cosmopolitan Magazine., 01.05.2013.
• Audience member questioned Gordon Brown, William Hague, Ed Milliband, Ed Davy, David Cameron and Nick Clegg on Politics Show, BBC.
• T.V. appearance on “See Hear” 2012 discussing causes of mental health problems in deaf people.
• T.V appearance on The Politics Show, 28.3.2010. My interaction with Gordon Brown was also covered on the building an independent wales blog.
• T.V appearance on BBC News discussing the inclusion of a contestant with Asperger’s Syndrome to the X Factor, 2009.
• T.V appearance on “See Hear”, 16.04.2005 discussing ‘Deaf Wannabees’: hearing people who want to become deaf.
• T.V. appearance on “See Hear”, 20.11.2004 discussing Deaf people who have been sexually abused.
• T.V. appearance on “See Hear: Behind the News”, 22.2.97 discussing Deaf people and substance misuse.
• Radio appearance on BBC World at One, 1996 Developing technologies in health care and its link to eugenics.